Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hopes & desires fulfilled

Scripture
Proverbs 10:24-25
The fears of the wicked will be fulfilled; the hopes of the godly will be granted. 25 When the storms of life come, the wicked are whirled away, but the godly have a lasting foundation.
The fear of the wicked will come upon him, but the desire of the righteous will be granted. As the whirlwind passes, so is the wicked no more, but the righteous has an everlasting foundation. 
Observation
1. What evil people fear will come upon them.
2. When the storms of life come, the wicked will be no more.
3. The hopes and desires of the Godly will be fulfilled.
4. The righteous will leave a lasting legacy.
Application
1. Character counts
My character will determine my destiny.  
2. Trust God to fulfill my hopes & desires
3. Don't be jealous or envious of the world.
Prayer
I trust you with my hopes & desires.  They do not die, they rest in you.
Build character and integrity in me.  Make me a man of God.

No comments: