Saturday, March 7, 2015

He is coming again

scripture
Mark 13:33
And since you don’t know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert
(NLT)
Take heed, watch and pray. For you do not know when the time will come. (MEV)
Observation
1. I do not know when Jesus will return
Because of that:
2. Be on guard, take heed
3. Stay alert. Be on watch
4. Pray
Application
1. The soon return of Jesus should have an affect on my life.  It does not cause me to fear but it should be a motivation for me.
2. Because of the soon return of Jesus, I should be alert to what is going on around me and in the world, I should watch for signs of his return and for signs of his working in my midst.
3. I should pray: pray for the lost, pray for an outpouring of his spirit, pray for a harvest, pray for workers
Prayer
Make your return real to me and alive in me.  Make it a motivating factor in my life.

No comments: