Saturday, March 7, 2015

God's power at work today

Scripture
Numbers 11:23
Then the LORD said to Moses, “Has my arm lost its power? Now you will see whether or not my word comes true!” (NLT)
And the Lord said to Moses, “Is the hand of the Lord shortened? Now you will see if My word will happen to you or not.” (MEV)
Observation
1. God has not lost any of his power.
The same power that parted the Red Sea, healed the sick, and raised the dead is alive and available today.
2. We will see with our eyes the power of God displayed.
Application
1. Believe
One thing to read about God's power another to experience it.
2. Watch
Don't get so consumed with he mundane that I miss the supernatural.
3. Proclaim
Tell everyone of the good works of Jesus.
Prayer
May I see you power at work today.

No comments: