Sunday, June 21, 2015

The favor of God

June 21, 2015
Scripture 
Psalm 139:5
You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. (NLT)

You put Yourself behind and before me, and keep Your hand on me. (MEV)
Observation 
1. God goes before me
2. God follows me
3. God is with me
4. God places his hand upon me, his blessing and favor
1. I am is a safe place.  God is in front of me, behind me, and with me.  I am safe.
2. I am in a victorious place.  God fights for me.  He defeats the enemies that are in front of me, behind me, and engaged directly with me.
3. I am in a place of blessing.
God's hand is upon me.  This is one of my greatest desires, to know the favor and blessing of God.  
Application
1. Go forth with confidence.
I am safe, I am victorious, I am secure, I am blessed.
I can act in faith
2. Depend upon God's blessing not my skills or talents.
His hand is upon me.  It is a promise in Scripture.  I am living the blessed life, with the favor of God.
Prayer
Go before me and behind me.  Make me safe, secure, and victorious,
May your hand be upon me.  Keep you hand on me.  I ask for your favor. Bless me and bless me much.


No comments: