Monday, December 8, 2014

Jesus will complete my sanctification

Scripture

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, (Jude 1:24 KJV)

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. (Jude 1:24 NLT)

Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, (Jude 1:24 ESV)

Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you blameless before the presence of His glory with rejoicing, (Jude 1:24 MEV)

To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— (Jude 1:24 NIV)

Observation

1. To Him- Jesus

2. Who is able

3. To keep me from stumbling, falling, falling away

4. To present me without fault, blameless, faultless, without a single fault.

5. In his glorious presence, presence of. His glory, 

6. With great joy, rejoicing, exceeds

King joy

Application

Jesus is able to keep me from falling into sin.  He will present me to the Father blames and faultless with great joy.  

Jesus will complete my sanctification.  He will make me pure and holy before The Lord.  He will do in my what I cannot do for myself.

Prayer

Father complete your work in me.


No comments: