Monday, August 3, 2015

Show me the right path

August 1, 2015
Scripture
Psalm 25:4-5
Show me the right path, O LORD ; point out the road for me to follow. 5 Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me.
 (NLV)
Make me to know Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day. 
( MEV)
Observation
1. Make me to know your ways.
Do not give me a choice. 
2. Show me the right path
I am limited in my knowledge, you are unlimited, all knowing.  Show me the right path 
3. Lead me in your truth, teach me
I want go beyond knowing the truth but be lead into the truth.  Teach me
4. You are the God who saves me.
Application
1. God reveals the right path, he points out the way.
2. He leads me into his truth and teaches me.
3. He saves me from harm and pain.  Leads me to the right destination 
Prayer
Make me to know your ways.  Point out the right path.

No comments: