Tuesday, August 4, 2015

How to stay strong till the end

August 3, 2015
Scripture 
1 Corinthians 1: 8-9
He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns. God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (NLT)
who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. ( NKJV)
Observation 
1. Jesus will keep me strong to he end
Confirm me to the end
Confirm-to make firm or more firm; add strength to; settle or establish firmly: Their support confirmed my determination to run for mayor.

2. I will be free from all blame on the day Jesus returns
3. God is faithful. 
He will do what he says.
4.  He has invited me into partnership, fellowship, communion with Jesus.
Application
1. Trust in God, he is faithful
2. Depend on Jesus who will keep me strong and blameless in the end.
3. Rely on and ente in my partnership, fellowship, communion with Jesus.
Prayer
I depend upon you.  I desire for you to be my partner.  I desire communion with you.  Come near to me, please.  Make me strong and keep me blameless till the end.

No comments: