Sunday, September 22, 2013

What a difference a day makes

It amazes how much difference a day makes.  Yesterday I woke up in dread.  I just wanted to get through the day and go back to sleep.   This morning was totally different.  I woke up with expectation.  I am ready to face this day.  What is the difference?  Can I learn any lessons?
1. Don't go by my emotions.  They are fickle at best.  They are inconsistent and untrustworthy.
2. When you have had a bad day go to sleep knowing that things may be better in the morning.  Work a full day, go home, and rest.
3. Take my medicine.  It probably took a couple of days to kick in.  It matters.
4. Be disciplined.  Get up when you don't want to get up.  Go to school when you don't want to go to school. Work when you don't want to work.  Do the right things believing they will produce the right results.


No comments: